Farm Credit across the Northeast...
The National Farm Credit System...
- Largest provider of finance to Northeast agriculture with more than $4.6 billion in loan volume
- Network of three agricultural credit associations (ACAs) or farmer-owned lending cooperatives: Farm Credit East, Farm Credit of Maine, and Yankee Farm Credit
- Serves close to 15,000 members through 26 offices across New England, New York, and New Jersey
- Part of the national Farm Credit System
Our customers are...
- The number ONE lender to agriculture in the world
- Agricultural lending cooperatives founded in 1916
- Committed to the prosperity and growth of American agriculture
Our services include...
- Full-time and part-time farmers, fishermen, loggers and nursery/greenhouse operators
- Rural home owners
- Agribusiness owners (such as veterinarians, equipment suppliers, grain mills, machinery dealers, etc.)
- Farm loans
- Agribusiness loans
- Seasonal and intermediate loans
- Equipment leases
- Tax services
- Financial record-keeping services
- Estate planning
- Business consulting